Tuesday, 12th November 2019
New South Wales
Auburn Warehouse Lease (AFR)
· Bollini Home Deco Australia have leased a warehouse at 20-22 Hampstead Road, Auburn NSW 2144 for five years.
· The building has three roller shutter doors and offers truck and container access, whilst being leased at a net annual rent of $142/m².
North Sydney Lease (AFR)
· Metcash have leased a 263m² retail property on the ground floor of Platino Properties’ mixed-use project at 231 Miller Street, North Sydney NSW 2060.
· The five-year lease with options was struck at a net annual rent of about $585/m² ($153,855).
Stockland Double Office Purchase (AFR)
· Stockland have rehashed its strategy with the purchase of a North Sydney office tower adjacent to one it already owns from the son of the company's founder Ervin Graf.
· The seven-level tower at 118 Walker Street, North Sydney NSW 2060 from Michael Graf's Menora Nominees, and the neighbouring 122 Walker Street in a separate transaction.
· Stockland paid $121 million for the pair but did not disclose the individual prices.
· The buildings adjoin Stockland's existing building at 110 Walker Street to create a 2300m² redevelopment site close to the future Victoria Cross metro station.
Brisbane Office Lease (AFR)
· Singaporean group Mapletree Investments have signed up two new tenants, for more than 6000m² of office space at its office complex at 144 Montague Road, South Brisbane QLD 4101.
· Dialog Information Technology have leased 3322m² of space on level 4 on a 10-year term.
· The Queensland Building and Construction Commission (QBCC) have leased 2680m² of space on level 1 for 4 years.
· Both leases came with incentives in the form of fit-outs and a rental reductions.
Hawthorn Office Lease (AFR)
· Commercial business Inlogik have expanded into a 979m² office at 192 Burwood Road, Hawthorn, VIC 3122 on a three-year term with options at a gross annual rent of $420/m² ($411,180).