Thursday, 31st October 2019
New South Wales
Fairfield Warehouse Sold (AFR)
· A private investor has parted ways with $6.5 million ($6,074.777/m²) for the purchase of a 1070m² warehouse at 17 Lisbon Street, Fairfield East NSW 2165.
· The warehouse sits on a 5574m² concrete site and was sold with a 12-month leaseback to private company Carways for a net annual rent of $280,000 ($261.68/m²).
Sydney CBD Cafe Sold (AFR)
· A 5m² hole in the wall café in Sydney’s CBD at 229 Macquarie Street, Sydney NSW 2000 has been sold for $921,000 ($184,200/m²) to a private investor.
· The property is leased for 18 years and includes the use of a 38m² kitchen and storage space on the fourth floor of the building.
Acacia Ridge Warehouse (AFR)
· Triumph Investment Group have purchased a 1678m² office/warehouse at 137 Ingram Road, Acacia Ridge QLD 4110 for $2.2 million ($1,311.08/m²).
· The property includes three buildings on a 10,117m² site.
Enoggera Development Site (AFR)
· A 3077m² development site at 347 Wardell Street, Enoggera QLD 4051 has been purchased by a local developer for $1.8 million ($584.99/m²).
Braeside Office Warehouse Sold (AFR)
· Private investors have sold their 878m² office/warehouse at 57 Mills Road, Braeside VIC 3195 for $1.35 million ($1,537.59/m²) at a net yield of 6.22%.
Collingwood Warehouse Sale (AFR)
· A 358m² warehouse at 4-12 Langridge Street, Collingwood VIC 3066 has been purchased by a Melbourne developer for $3.5 million ($9,776.54/m²).
· The property was sold with a five-year lease expiring March 2022, producing a net yield of 2.3%.
Deer Park Office Warehouse (AFR)
· A private owner has bought a 958m² new office/warehouse at 7 Zacara Court, Deer Park VIC 3023 for $1.26 million ($1,315.24/m²).
· The 724m² warehouse and 234m² office comes with 11 parking spaces
Warragul Centre Sells for $50 Million (AFR)
· A 25,328m² Bunnings and Kmart anchored, new retail centre on the corner of Queen Street and Hazel Drive in Warragul VIC 3820 has been purchased by Chris Langford's Newmark Capital for $51 million ($2,013.58/m²).
· The site settled in July and construction has commenced, with completion expected in June next year.
· The centre includes nine tenancies and is 85% pre-leased, including leases to Bunnings and Kmart.
· A 6 per cent yield is anticipated on the completed development, which Newmark purchased with development agreements in place with Ballarat-based Troon Group.