Thursday, 28th November 2019
56-62 Glendenning Road, Glendenning NSW 2761
New South Wales
Goulburn Hotel Purchase (AFR)
· A private buyer has parted with reportedly just under $2.5 million for the purchase of the Southern Railway Hotel at 188 Sloane Street, Goulburn NSW 2580.
· Established in 1872, the traditional pub has budget to family hotel rooms, a restaurant and amenities.
Hassall Grove Service Station Sale (AFR)
· A 7-Eleven leased 3830m² service station at 795 Luxford Road, Hassall Grove NSW 2761 has been sold to a private buyer for $4.785 million.
· 7-Eleven holds a lease on the property until 2028 with 4% fixed annual increases, producing a net yield of 5.1% for the sale.
Rockdale Boarding House Sold (AFR)
· A 15-studio apartment boarding house totalling 687m² has sold for $3.26 million ($4,745.27/m²) to a private investor.
· The block, completed in 2018, generates a net annual income of $212,868 plus GST
West Sydney Logistics Sale (AFR)
· The Charter Hall managed Core Logistics Partnership have purchased the 3.9-hectare logistics land holding property at 56-62 Glendenning Road, Glendenning NSW 2761 for $26 million ($6,666,666.67/Hectare).
· The site provides an opportunity to re-develop into a $60 million multi-unit industrial estate, with a Gross Lettable Area of 21,000m²
· Charter Hall Core Logistics Partnership now comprises 35 industrial and logistics properties valued at $1.9 billion, with a WALE of 10.2 years, and benefits from 99% occupancy.
West Sydney Office Warehouse Sale (AFR)
· Private investors have traded a 431m² office/warehouse at 151 Orchardleigh Street, Old Guildford NSW 2161 for $1.2 million.
· The warehouse has a 7-metre clearance and roller door, with six car spaces on site.
Rocklea Industrial Sale (AFR)
· A private investor has purchased a 4248m² industrial property at 7 Shettleston Street, Rocklea QLD 4106 for $3.325 million ($782.72/m²).
· The property is fully leased to several tenants and anchored by the owner of automotive retailer Repco, GPC Asia Pacific, producing a yield of 7.95%.
Preston Office/Warehouse Sold (AFR)
· A private local investor has purchased a 2360m² office/warehouse at 188 Plenty Road, Preston VIC 3072 for $4.5 million ($1,906.78/m²) with plans for a future eight-storey redevelopment.