Friday, 14th February 2020
133 Abbotsford Street, North Melbourne
New South Wales
Riverwood Retail Sale (AFR)
· A 540m² former NAB branch at 311 Belmore Road, Riverwood NSW 2210 in Sydney's south, has sold to a local owner-occupier by Taged Investments Pty Ltd for $2.9 million ($5,370.37/m²).
Brisbane Fringe Development Site (AFR)
· Developer Ekkopoint Properties has bought a 1.83-hectare development site at 229 Graham Road, Bridgeman Downs QLD 4035 on Brisbane's northern fringe, for $6.2 million ($3,387,978.14/Ha).
· The site had previously been granted approval for 27 residential allotments.
Emerald Fast-Food Sale (AFR)
· A 1263m² KFC outlet within Emerald Village Shopping Centre at 51-57 Hospital Road, Emerald QLD 4720 has sold at auction for $2.2 million ($1,741.88/m²).
· The sale produced a 4.94% yield.
Caulfield Mixed-Use Sale (AFR)
· A private investor has paid $1.863 million ($4,532.85/m²) for a 411m²three-storey residential and retail property at 831-833 Glen Huntly Road, Caulfield VIC 3162 in Melbourne’s inner south-east.
· The building comprises 114m² of ground-floor retail space and two first-floor two-bedroom apartments and was sold subject to three leases returning a combined net rental of $91,700 per annum.
Craigieburn Industrial Purchase (AFR)
· A local investor has bought an 1124m²industrial facility at 5 Poa Court, Craigieburn VIC 3064, north of Melbourne, for $1.2 million ($1,067.62/m²).
· The property consists of a 785m² office/warehouse reflecting a building rate of $1,528.
· The property is occupied by a national tenant on a new two-year lease, producing a 6.25% yield.
Melbourne CBD Office Sale (AFR)
· DGIT Systems has sold a whole-floor office consisting 470m² in Melbourne CBD at 313 La Trobe Street, Melbourne VIC 3000 for $3.15 million ($6,702.13/m²).
· DGIT, a software and services supplier, will lease back the office for three years.
North Melbourne Office Building Sale (AFR)
· A local investor has paid $6.375 million ($9,107.14/m²) for a 700m²North Melbourne office building at 133 Abbotsford Street, North Melbourne VIC 3051.
· The three-storey building was sold on a 4.2% yield.