Landsburys services have been developed in response to our clients’
needs. They range from simple provision of market information to
sophisticated market analysis and interpretation.
Our services fall into the three main groups of risk analysis, strategic advice and research and professional valuation services.
Landsburys provides a comprehensive approach to the identification and managment of risk.
- Project Evaluation – Understanding the risks and rewards of a particular project.
- Site Acquisition – Understanding the risks and market opportunities for a site.
- Site Disposal – How to position the property for maximum return on sale.
- Portfolio Evaluation – How to extract the maximum portfolio return. Positioning and re-structuring.
Strategic Advice and Research
Adaptive research reports designed to identify oppotunity, risk and reward.
- Project Return Evaluation
- Competitor Profiling
- Demographic Investigation
- Demand and Supply Analysis
- Product Identification (Types and Mix)
- Price Point Identification
- Sales Rate Analysis
- Historical Sales Review
Professional Valuation Services
A valuation service incorporating strategic thinking to achieve a well researched conclusion.
- Compulsory Acquisition
- Land Tax, GST and Stamp Duty
- Expert Evidence and Litigation
- Unit Entitlement Valuation and Allocation
- Project Finance
- Asset Valuation
- Distressed Property - Valuation and Strategy
- Feasibility Studies
- Highest and Best Use Studies